|Standard Size||190x90x14 cm|
|Material||Grey PU Foam + Viscoelastic Material|
|Density||28 kg/m3 + 65 kg/m3|
|Area of Usage||Hospital Ward Rooms, Emergency Rooms|
|Mattress Weight||10 kg|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||120 kg|
FM 02 Viscoelastic Mattress provides comfort to user. The special filling material in its top surface provides the weight to distribute on the mattress by surrounding its user. The dense filling material in the bottom surface increases the lying comfort by providing adequate support to the user. The air passages in the tube design provide air circulation and prevent heat accumulation.
- Accords to all bedsteads through a special CNC cutting,
- Air passages reduce perspiration,
- Comfort is provided to the user by the regional design,
- One-piece design creates an acute alternative to mattress with classical parts,
- Provides with anti-bacterial, water proof, and breathable cover.
FM 02 Viscoelastic Mattress is produced in accordance with hospital ward rooms, emergency room and being adjustable to all bedsteads. It is provided with the anti-bacterial cover. This cover has complementary features with the mattress.
- An important feature in a mattress to prevent the patient against decubitus ulcer is having air passages and by the help of these passages, reducing perspiration. At this point cover assists mattress with being breathable.
- Second point is for the cover being impermeable fluids but as mentioned before allow air to pass. So cover does not obstruct air passages situation.
FM 02 Viscoelastic Mattress is available for using on one side. This mattress is produced in one layer viscoelastic layer and another side has the CNC cutting. The special CNC cutting also provides to minimize pressure to contact directly on patient body.
Its design helps the patient to move on easily.
Optimal thickness is 14 cm for hospital examination rooms and size is 190×90 which is suitable for all Optium Beds; upon request other size can be manufactured.
It is also autoclavable when required to sterilize.
- Long service life
- Flame resistant
- Urine and blood resistance
- Dirt resistant
- Antibacterial & antifugal
- Water vapour resistant
- Resitant to conventional desinfectants
|Fabric||100% Polyester||85 g/m2|
|Coating||100% PU||115 g/m2|
|Total||200 g/m2 (± 10 g/m2)|
|Tensile Strength||Norm||EN ISO 1421|
|Warp||> 20 daN / 5cm|
|Weft||> 10 daN / 5cm|
|Elongation||Norm||EN ISO 1421|
|Hydrostatic Head||Norm||EN 20811|
|> 2000 mm|
|Hydrolysis According Jungle Test||After 3 weeks : no loss of quality|
|Fire Resitant||BS 7175||Crib 5||Centexbel|
|Anti Fungi||Resistant||Sanitized – ASTM G 21-96
ATCC #6538 (Staphylococcus aureus)
ATCC #4352 (Klebsiella pheumoniae)
ATCC #6538 (Escherichia Coli)
|Water Vapour Permeability||According
ASTM G 96*66
|800 g/m2- 24h at 32°C|
|Shrinkage at washing at 95oC||Max 5||<2.00%|
|Resistance to disinfectants||Denaturated Alcohol||OK||ISO 5077|
|Fugaten Spray||OK||90% Alcohol+90%Ether|
|Ethanol 70% (608g/l)|
|Other||Olien 7 (g/l) 5 min. Contact|
|H.A.C Reocid, Dettoll, Lyorthol|